Friday 23 September 2011

Scrambled egg with Spring onion

When ever I bought the spring onions, I will end up with throwing the green bits as I was not sure that to do with that. One of my friend suggested making scrambled eggs with the green bits of spring onions. I have implemented it with great success.
Scrabmled egg with spring onion

Ingredients:
Chopped spring onion (Green bits only) – 2 cups
Eggs – 4-5
Chili powder – 1tsp / Green chili - chopped
Ginger garlic paste – 3/4th tsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Salt

Fresh spring onions

Method:
Heat a deep pan with 3 tbsp of oil. When it is hot enough, add chopped spring onion, ginger garlic paste. Fry them until the spring onion becomes tender. Now break the eggs and slowly mix them.


 Cook it until the eggs are done and gets the scrambled texture.

Roti with Scramble egg and carrot
Serve with any roti variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment